Our Intermediate Business Analyst role will be a key resources on a multi-year project to replace an inter-agency compliance reporting system. This role will be responsible for creation of As-Is and To-be Business Process Models, Organization Change Management Plan, Solution Requirements, Market Research, Alternative Solution Cost Estimates, and Project Management Plan. The candidate must be based in Sacramento. We welcome candidates only with Visa Status of Green Card, EAD with Green Card & US Citizen.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of project management experience on project that involved multi-agencies/departments.
- 6+ years of experience managing projects with large number of external stakeholders (20+).
- 6+ years in eliciting, validation, performing analysis and documentation of business process, business requirements, and functional/technical requirements.
- 6+ years of experience performing business process engineering (As-Is Process Flow, Future State, Process implementation plan).
- Must have thorough understanding of industry standard business analysis procedures and practices and have performed business process analysis and feasibility studies for business operations.
- Bonus if candidate is an IIBA® Certified Business Analyst.
Capitol Tech Solutions is one of the 10 fastest growing companies in Sacramento. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for firms and organizations throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, PACs, small businesses, and School Information Systems companies. We exist in a fast pace and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion. To find out more, visit our website at www.capitoltechsolutions.com. Apply by sending resume to email@example.com.