You will be an employee with Capitol Tech Solutions focused on developing business applications and front end user experiences with the opportunity to move onto other projects within the firm. You will work with a very small team and work on projects both independently, and as a member of a small team.
- Work with APIs to apply business requirements to data.
- Work in a highly motivated and customer facing setting to implement new online solutions for state agencies and high tech businesses.
- Learn new technologies and utilize software best practices to design data structures, build and customize online applications, and develop and maintain reports.
- Develop applications in conjunction with a senior developer.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems OR equivalent degree, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4 point scale).
- 2+ years’ experience in the Software development space
- Documented previous job experience with modern frameworks namely Node.js, Angular, and .NET Core. Experience using Node.js for server side programming a strong plus.
- Experience using SSIS packages for Extract Transform Load (ETL) jobs on SQL Server a strong plus.
- Experience with use of stored procedures, triggers, query optimization, and so on SQL Server.
- Experience with back-end and front-end development, including API development.
- Familiarity with Azure and/or AWS a plus
- Proficient at debugging code and intermediate at testing
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle, and some project management concepts (understanding or experience with Agile or Scrum approaches a strong plus).
- Ability to multitask and be involved in several different concurrent projects.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work on projects with minimal management oversight.
$60,000 – $70,000 a year
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast-growing Digital Transformation Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for state agencies, businesses, and non for profit throughout Northern California. We exist in a fast pace and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious should e-mail their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.