Our K-12 Field Sales Associate role is to achieve booking targets through both direct sales to customers and prospects, and managing all inbound leads from prospective customers. The ideal candidate will be based in Sacramento, and has experience selling solutions and services in the K-12 IT marketplace, and has demonstrated a history of success and goal achievement. The position requires the Associate to become well versus on Student Information Systems (SIS), especially PowerSchool’s offerings, and be able to articulate the value of our services to the customer. The Associate will also represent Capitol Tech Solutions at various conferences throughout California. Travel to clients throughout California is an essential part of the job.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Management or equivalent degree, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4 point scale).
- Evidence of top achievement in several aspects of your educational, extracurricular, or professional background.
- A consistent history of achieving sales quotas in excess of $1M annually.
- 3-5 years of successful sales or professional work experience.
- Technological proficiency in regards to being able to demonstrate our many web and software development offerings.
- Great personal and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
What this opportunity offers:
- Competitive base salary.
- There is no cap on your commission potential.
- Company cell phone.
- Product and sales training.
- Most importantly, this job offers you the opportunity to manage your territory like it’s your own business. You’ll handle sales, marketing, customer development, and have a direct impact on the product created for your customers. You will be directly compensated for your success.
Capitol Tech Solutions is looking for our fast growing K-12 services business in Sacramento, CA. CTS SIS division specializes in providing complete technical services and act as a virtual DBA for K-12 districts throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several districts, EdTech businesses, and other School organizations. We exist in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, and are looking for a sales associate that will bring a similar passion. To find out more about our company, visit our website at www.capitoltechsolutions.com. Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious should e-mail their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.