Capitol Tech Solutions is looking for an innovative, motivated, and diligent programmer to fill the Software Engineer with C# experience for a fast-growing web solution and consulting company. You will be a member of our development team in a highly fast pace and cutting-edge environment. As a member of our team, you will gain valuable experience technically experience and be faced with challenging and unique problems.
Applicants should have 2+ years of development experience and be well versed in software application development (server side), API Integrations, web development, and cloud development. Applicants should have a proven track record of creating innovative tech solutions. Applicants should have experience in all phases of development including sprint, testing, with the ability to demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills.
You will be an employee with Capitol Tech Solutions focused on developing business applications, with the opportunity to move onto other projects within the firm. You will work with a very small team and be responsible for a majority of the application, both from a data perspective and an interface perspective.
- Work with a small team to develop and implement various web based software applications using the Microsoft.NET framework.
- Gather and refine requirements; develop designs; implement, test and document solutions.
- Work in a highly motivated and customer facing setting to implement new online solutions for the political community.
- Learn new technologies and utilize software best practices to design data structures, build and customize online applications, and develop and maintain reports.
- Develop applications in conjunction with a senior developer.
- BS degree (Required) in Computer Science, Information Systems OR equivalent degree, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4 point scale).
- 2+ years’ experience in the Software development space using Microsoft’s platform, ideally with API development.
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle
- Ability to multitask and be involved in several different concurrent projects.
- Experience with back-end and front-end development with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Extensive experience coding in C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, SQL
- Some experience with SQL Server Development – Creating and modifying stores procedures and data conversion
- Familiarity with Azure or AWS Cloud environments
- Proficient at debugging code and testing
- Ability to be a self-starter and work on projects with minimal management oversight.
$65,000-$80,000 depending on experience
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast growing Digital Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for firms and organizations throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, Government Agencies, small businesses, and School Information Systems companies. We exist in a fast pace and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious should e-mail their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.