Take the first step towards protecting your website.
Cyber Security for your Website
The threat of cyber-attacks on your website is a top concern for agencies and organizations across the globe. Cyber terrorists are constantly searching for vulnerabilities within the site to hack the site to steal information, hijack the website, or send unsuspecting users to fraudulent sites to steal information and more.
With the growing demand for the best security for your organization and your website visitors, CTS offers our top-level Cyber Security package. This package includes the following features:
Daily CyberSecurity Audit Tasks
- Review and address all the monitoring tool alerts
- Review all security-related issues to mitigate against security vulnerabilities
- Provide 24/7 expert coverage for site emergencies
Weekly CyberSecurity Audit Tasks
- Check for plugin, WordPress Core, PHP, or infrastructure updates
- Address any issues affecting your organizations ability to complete work
Monthly CyberSecurity Audit Tasks
- Run a complete set of diagnostics, including code review, speed test, security tests, ADA compliance test, Google Analytics and Tagging review, and a manual site review on desktop and mobile devices
Monthly Success & Maintenance Services
- Monthly Analytic Reporting
- Monthly Status Reporting
- Website Hosting
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate
- Developer Support
At eFundraising Connections, it is important for our website to remain secure at all times, including PCI Compliant for our credit card processing system. That’s why we trust Capitol Tech Solutions to handle all of our website cyber security needs. Their team of experts has proven to be knowledgeable and reliable, constantly updating and monitoring our website systems to ensure they are secure. With Capitol Tech Solutions on our side, we can rest easy knowing that our website and all of our sensitive information is in good hands. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a partner in website online security.
Why you should care about cyber security for your website
There are several reasons why someone should care about cybersecurity for their website.
- A website is often the primary way a business or organization interacts with its customers, clients, or members. A security breach can lead to the loss of sensitive information, such as personal data or financial information, which can result in serious consequences for the individuals affected and the organization.
- A security breach can also lead to significant financial losses for the organization, such as loss of revenue, damage to reputation, and legal costs.
- A security breach can also lead to the website being taken down, which can cause serious disruptions to the organization’s operations.
- Cyber-attacks can also be used as a vector to access and attack other systems or networks that are connected to the website, which can result in even more serious consequences.
Overall, website cybersecurity is important to protect the website, its visitors and users, and the organization from malicious attacks, data breaches and other security incidents, and to ensure that the website remains available and responsive to its users.
Contact us to speak with our Cyber Security experts.
Latest Web Design Services News
Earlier this year our web design team was presented with the AVA digital award for their web design work on Sacramento’s local PBS station, KVIE....
We are proud to announce that we have won a 2020 AVA Digital Gold Award for developing and creating the website for your local PBS Station. The AVA...
Is Your Website Working For or Against You? How important is a website to a law firm? Today, three out of four people needing the services of an...
Related Cyber Security Services
Kick-start your user experience strategy to grow your business.