Custom PowerSchool Reports, Including HTML Report Cards, Object Reports, and Enterprise Reporting
Streamline your processes with custom reports for your school or district!
Custom HTML Pages that are Printable Reports
Summary information includes:
- Absences and tardy counts/percentages
- Standardized test score results
- Current schedule
- Grades for the current year
- Entry/Withdrawal information while in the district
- Special program information (program name, entry/withdrawal dates)
- Immunization information
- Basic demographic information
PowerSchool Enterprise Reporting (APEX)
PowerSchool’s newest reporting technology is Oracle’s Enterprise Reporting Tool. While it allows complex custom data pulls, it is limited in design features. If you need straight grids of data to view, enterprise reporting is your best option. Here are some examples of what we have built for PowerSchool customers:
Attendance & Membership Report by Student
- Grouped by grade level, with grade level summary
- Date range support
- Excused/Unexcused Tardies by student
- Excused/Unexcused Absences by student
- Percent Present/Absent
Progress Report by Student
- Credits earned and in progress
- GPA by term code
- Membership in various programs
- Grades/Percent by period
- Count of grades by letter type (A to F, Incomplete, Pass)
PowerSchool Insights & News
Capitol Tech Solutions SIS Division recently achieved certification for PowerSchool Unified Classroom Training. This certification broadens...
Take advantage of powerful tools for your school district by implementing these PowerSchool best practices. PowerSchool is a powerful platform that...
Are you ready for the CA Custom Field Data Migration? Will your migration be successful? Will you lose data? Our developers were part of the team...
More PowerSchool Services We Provide
Help Your District Thrive with Custom PowerSchool Solutions