Our Account Manager’s focus will be managing our clients and seeing the projects get completed on time and on schedule. You will be the main point of contact for our clients, gather requirements for projects, and work with designers and developers to see the client’s ideas come to life. Since we emphasize good customer service, we are looking for someone with great people and organizational skills who can take ideas, improve upon them and follow up to make sure they are completed to our high standards.
We are also looking for marketing skills that the applicant can apply to enhance the marketing work for our customers.
- Responsible for client management for existing customers, assuring their needs and requests are met.
- Be well organized and self-motivated to succeed.
- Possess the ability to juggle many different clients at once.
- Ability to manage client expectations and keep them happy.
- Ability to improve on all aspects of the marketing projects and act as the expert in user experience.
- BS degree in Management or equivalent degree, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4 point scale).
- Evidence of top achievement in several aspects of your educational, extracurricular, or professional background.
- 3-4 years of successful sales or account management work experience is helpful, but not mandatory
- Great personal and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Quality Control
Salary & Opportunities:
- $40K base salary
- Bonuses available based on performance
- Product and marketing training
- Most importantly, this job offers you the opportunity to manage our clients and run our business like it is your own. You’ll manage customer development and satisfaction, and have a direct impact on the product created for your customers. You will be directly compensated for your success.
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast growing Digital Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for firms and organizations throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, Government Agencies, small businesses, and School Information Systems companies. We exist in a fast pace and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious should e-mail their cover letter and resume to email@example.com