Apply by emailing us at email@example.com.
Capitol Tech Solutions is looking to onboard a local Sacramento WordPress Web Developer for a fast-growing Digital Agency.
You will be a member of our user experience team, with a focus on WordPress website development and implementation, focus on technical coding solutions and maintain the development playbook, documenting best practices according to W3C and WCAG compliance.
As a WordPress Lead, you will be focused on quality of work, technical creativity, adherence to technical standards, and completing all of the development tasks that result in high quality websites. You will also be responsible for learning and implementing best coding practices and must show the ability to implement code changes with perfection.
- Help build, maintain, and grow the Capitol Tech Solutions digital portfolio as a technical lead on the digital team
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs and write new custom plugins, themes and web services to help streamline development team efforts and create scalable and easily manageable solutions for our home services business
- Provide technical leadership to a team of 2 – 3 WP developers.
- Ensure quality code and solutions are delivered by development squads by helping to architect scalable best-practice solutions, selecting and testing plugins, ensuring quality code commenting and documentation processes are followed AND completing code reviews prior to QA and UAT testing.
- Assist the Director of User Experience in proposing and implementing process improvement initiatives to increase output, maintain quality and improve profitability.
- Effectively communication, via face to face, email and project management tools, Asana and MS Office 365 apps.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and simultaneous projects in support of a growing portfolio of sites.
- Experience working with a small high-functioning team of Digital Experts.
- Strong attention to detail, who “get the big picture”, success in this role will depend most on your ability to dig into the details and create high quality technical solutions that align with business goals.
- Proven experience on follow through. As a member of the Digital team, you’ll work within our project-based environment, where we’ll count on you to schedule and deliver work while providing oversight to team members.
- 5+ years of professional front-end development experience using WordPress, Divi preferred
- Experience delivering fully responsive “mobile first” websites. AMP knowledge and development experience preferred.
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast growing Digital Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for firms and organizations throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, PACs, and small businesses. We provide a fast pace and dynamic environment and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
$63,000-$69,000 per year depending on experience
What this opportunity offers:
- Bonuses available based on performance
- 10 days of PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 99% Medical/Dental paid
- 401K + Employer Match
- Please enclose a cover letter stating why you would make a good candidate for this position.
- And resume
- Able to work in Sacramento, CA. Hybrid Workplace – 3 days in the office and 2 days remote