Sacramento’s Premier Digital Agency
Capitol Tech Solutions is a Sacramento digital agency working with retailers, restaurants, non-profits and small businesses to maximize their business online during these challenging times. Design. Develop. Activate.
Working with businesses to accelerate digitaltransformation to serve our customer’s needs
We bring an experienced team of experts that partner with your organization or business to drive more sales, cut costs,and optimize your processes. Our award-winning web design combined with our user experience expertise and proven processes have helped our clients meet and exceed their digital goals.
Our team focuses on acquiring more eyeballs to your digital properties and converting those users to leads and customers. Digital marketing entails a diverse set of technologies and options, and we help our clients understand where they can best optimize their marketing dollars to expand their reach and deliver results.
We start by optimizing your website using the best search engine optimization (SEO) tactics to get your website ranked and in front of customers. Once we get those customers to your website, we analyze the data to best convert those visitors into leads and future customers. Our marketing experts focus on your content and messaging, giving your customers the right digital information at the right time.
Our team of expert software developers have been delivering cutting edge solutions since we started in 2004. We work with clients to suit their needs, from augmenting current staff to taking ownership of software projects. We focus our software efforts on getting to market quickly and cost effectively with local resources. Success comes from an integrated team approach, and our team complements your business as the technical solution experts.
We approach each software project with the agile methodology to make sure we are constant delivering usable modules throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC). We implement this method for all of the software projects.
When organizational changes provided KVIE an opportunity to outsource our web development, a big consideration for me was trust. Nearly three years later, I remain convinced that partnering with Capital Tech Solutions was not only the right decision for KVIE, but one that has allowed us to advance our digital presence in ways I would not have expected.
We succeed when our customersgrow and thrive. See their successes.
Explore Exciting Job Opportunities at Capitol Tech Solutions
Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capitol Tech Solutions is looking to onboard a local Sacramento WordPress Web Developer for a fast-growing Digital Agency.
You will be a member of our user experience team, with a focus on WordPress website development and implementation, focus on technical coding solutions and maintain the development playbook, documenting best practices according to W3C and WCAG compliance.
As a WordPress Lead, you will be focused on quality of work, technical creativity, adherence to technical standards, and completing all of the development tasks that result in high quality websites. You will also be responsible for learning and implementing best coding practices and must show the ability to implement code changes with perfection.
- Help build, maintain, and grow the Capitol Tech Solutions digital portfolio as a technical lead on the digital team
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs and write new custom plugins, themes and web services to help streamline development team efforts and create scalable and easily manageable solutions for our home services business
- Provide technical leadership to a team of 2 - 3 WP developers.
- Ensure quality code and solutions are delivered by development squads by helping to architect scalable best-practice solutions, selecting and testing plugins, ensuring quality code commenting and documentation processes are followed AND completing code reviews prior to QA and UAT testing.
- Assist the Director of User Experience in proposing and implementing process improvement initiatives to increase output, maintain quality and improve profitability.
- Effectively communication, via face to face, email and project management tools, Asana and MS Office 365 apps.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and simultaneous projects in support of a growing portfolio of sites.
- Experience working with a small high-functioning team of Digital Experts.
- Strong attention to detail, who “get the big picture”, success in this role will depend most on your ability to dig into the details and create high quality technical solutions that align with business goals.
- Proven experience on follow through. As a member of the Digital team, you’ll work within our project-based environment, where we’ll count on you to schedule and deliver work while providing oversight to team members.
- 5+ years of professional front-end development experience using WordPress, Divi preferred
- Experience delivering fully responsive “mobile first” websites. AMP knowledge and development experience preferred.
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast growing Digital Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for firms and organizations throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, PACs, and small businesses. We provide a fast pace and dynamic environment and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
$63,000-$69,000 per year depending on experience
What this opportunity offers:
- Bonuses available based on performance
- 10 days of PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 99% Medical/Dental paid
- 401K + Employer Match
- Please enclose a cover letter stating why you would make a good candidate for this position.
- And resume
- Able to work in Sacramento, CA. Hybrid Workplace – 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
Our Account Manager's focus will be managing our clients and seeing the projects get completed on time and on schedule. You will be the main point of contact for our clients, gather requirements for projects, and work with designers and developers to see the client's ideas come to life. Since we emphasize good customer service, we are looking for someone with great people and organizational skills who can take ideas, improve upon them and follow up to make sure they are completed to our high standards.
We are also looking for marketing skills that the applicant can apply to enhance the marketing work for our customers.
- Responsible for client management for existing customers, assuring their needs and requests are met.
- Be well organized and self-motivated to succeed.
- Possess the ability to juggle many different clients at once.
- Ability to manage client expectations and keep them happy.
- Ability to improve on all aspects of the marketing projects and act as the expert in user experience.
- BS degree in Management or equivalent degree, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4 point scale).
- Evidence of top achievement in several aspects of your educational, extracurricular, or professional background.
- 3-4 years of successful sales or account management work experience is helpful, but not mandatory
- Great personal and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Quality Control
Salary & Opportunities:
- $40K base salary
- Bonuses available based on performance
- Product and marketing training
- Most importantly, this job offers you the opportunity to manage our clients and run our business like it is your own. You’ll manage customer development and satisfaction, and have a direct impact on the product created for your customers. You will be directly compensated for your success.
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast growing Digital Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for firms and organizations throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, Government Agencies, small businesses, and School Information Systems companies. We exist in a fast pace and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious should e-mail their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Apply today to join our team and take your career to the next level.
How we deliver the best digital results for our clients.
1. Establish a Partnership
For clients large and small, we engage in onsite meetings, establishing a successful partnership and being accountable for our work.
2. Develop a Proven Plan
We have years of experience delivering successful results. With each customer we learn something and we incoprorate that knowledge into successful new projects.
3. Create & Innovate
The combination of our creative team and technical experts delivers unique solutions that are all completed in house, simplifying your project management needs.
4. Deploy & Succeed
Once created and tested, we deploy your solutions and work with you every step of the way until we achieve success.
CTS always provides our small business with progressive, modern and technologically advanced options that help to simplify the way we do business. Having utilized their solutions for the past 5 years, I know that I can always count on their capable team to keep us on the forefront of technology.
Read industry tips and news from our blog.
Sacramento-based digital agency invites non-profits to apply for multiple grants up to $10,000 by April 28Sacramento-based digital agency Capitol...
The digital transformation firm assisted the state agency in its application for the California Awards for Performance Excellence Eureka AwardWith...
If you're sitting at your computer poring over article after article about digital transformation, digital transformation strategy, etc., trying to...
Kick-start your business’s user experience or software development goals.