Marketing Project Administrator-Client Support Admin
Department: Digital Marketing
Location: Midtown Sacramento, CA
Reporting to the Operations Manager as a Member of the Digital Marketing team, the Marketing Project Administrator will be managing the client relationship and facilitating timely completion of projects-- in conjunction with the Digital Marketing team. You will be the main point of contact for our clients, gathering requirements for projects. Excellent customer service and client relationship skills are critical to successful interaction with both internal clients (other internal departments) and external clients (customers) of the Digital Marketing team. Your highly refined communication skills will also be very beneficial to your success. Working with our Graphic Designers and Software Developers, you will visualize our client’s conceptual ideas come to life, by applying your marketing and creative skills as well as your attention to details, in this particular role.
Our clients range from retail to service establishments; however, we have a strong reputation for expertise within the field of political campaign marketing. We are a small company known for our customized work and expertise in several specific, niche industries.
- Responsible for client management of new and existing customers, ensuring their requirements are met.
- Be well organized, detail oriented and proactive in contributing to process improvement.
- Possess the ability to juggle the details of many different projects at once.
- Ability to manage the expectations of multiple clients and keep them all satisfied.
- Improve upon all aspects of the marketing projects by acting as an expert in digital marketing.
- Track Project Status in the CRM from beginning to end and provide updates to the Team on a daily basis.
- Bachelor Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4 point scale). A degree in in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration is highly preferred but degree work in other relevant functional areas will be considered.
- Candidates currently completing degree or certificate work in the functional area may be considered.
- Evidence of top achievement in several aspects of your educational, extracurricular, or professional background.
- 3-4 years of successful client support, project administration, or account management work experience will be helpful in this role, but is not mandatory.
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills, along with ability to handle multiple clients and manage project deliverables, simultaneously.
- A background working in the field of Digital Marketing, e Commerce or Advertising is highly desired.
Because we emphasize excellent customer service, we seek someone with great people and organizational skills. You can take ideas with enthusiasm and improve upon them, following through to ensure they are realized to our high standards. You are able to apply your knowledge of digital marketing to further enhance the work that is being done for our customers. Due to the design work executed in the functional area, thoroughness and attention to detail is critical. Your assertiveness will make you a valued member of the team. An interest in the field of Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Ad words and e Commerce are strongly desired, and an interest in the field of Political Campaign marketing is a definite plus.
- Administrative skills- Candidate must demonstrate the necessary organizational skills to juggle the multifunctional areas of the job and prioritize deadlines given.
- Project administration – Candidate must have the ability to oversee the timely and accurate implementation of the varied requirements of a project, working with the web design and digital marketing team members.
- Communication skills – Candidate will have the necessary verbal and written skills to interact effectively with other internal departments, team members and clients.
- Quality control – The position requires proofreading of digital documents and correcting such things as punctuation, grammatical errors and formatting mistakes. Must be comfortable reviewing the work of other team members for accuracy and the adherence to project requirements; and, to facilitate revisions as needed-- before delivery of drafts for review, by both internal and external clients.
- CRM skills - Experience inputting data into CRM such as Salesforce is required, as well as extracting data from the CRM. Candidate will be required to pull reports from the CRM and configure custom fields. Entering, tracking and completing Projects in the CRM are essential. Insightly CRM experience is preferred.
- Customer Service – Candidate will be required to interact with clients on the phone as their first point of contact after a contract is signed, and their last upon completion of projects. The position requires follow up during project implementation, delivery and completion to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Proactive Assertiveness – Due to the organic work environment, within the defined role there is a certain amount of latitude with regard to work prioritization. Your ability to work in a somewhat ambiguous environment is essential, since we are a small company and we all wear multiple hats.
What this opportunity offers
- Up to $40K base salary DOE
- Performance-based Bonuses may apply to the compensation package DOE
- Product and Marketing training will be provided.
- Practical experience managing the implementation, execution and delivery of digital marketing campaigns and website design projects at a high level.
- A career path for growth in a small company with high visibility to senior management.
This role offers you the opportunity to manage our projects and interact with our clients like it is your own business. You’ll manage customer development and satisfaction, and have a direct impact on the product created for your customers and you will be directly compensated for your success.
Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious should e-mail their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Capitol Tech Solutions is looking for an Account/Project Manager for our fast growing digital marketing team in Sacramento, CA. We specialize in providing complete Digital Marketing, e Commerce and I.T. solutions for small businesses throughout Northern California. CTS has provided custom solutions for several industries, including politics, non-profits, associations, PACs, small businesses, and School Information Systems companies. We exist in a fast paced and dynamic environment with an organic feel, and are looking for a project administrator that will bring a similar passion. To find out more about our company, visit our website at www.capitoltechsolutions.com