Capitol Tech Solutions is looking for a part time (4-5 hours a day) office manager with previous experience for a fast growing digital transformation firm. You will be a member of our operations team in a highly fast pace and cutting edge environment. The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a “can do attitude.” Applicants with the ability to demonstrate exceptional multitasking skills are desired.
You will be an employee with Capitol Tech Solutions focused on supporting our operations team and our employees. Roles include:
- Manage new employee onboarding process.
- Answer telephone calls and take action, as required.
- Review incoming mail and address/ distribute/ or file as required.
- Monitor office supplies to ensure adequate inventory.
- Manage account payables and receivables.
- Organize on-going office maintenance, as required.
- Arrange company-wide internal and external events.
- Arrange travel plans/reservations as required.
- Assist directors and management with miscellaneous tasks and projects
- Manage company vendors and ensure quality of work.
- Additional tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Previous experience serving in an office manager or similar role.
- Experience with QuickBooks or an equivalent system.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
$20-$25 per hour.
Capitol Tech Solutions is a fast-growing Digital Transformation Agency and consulting firm in Sacramento, CA. CTS specializes in providing complete technical solutions for state agencies, businesses, and non for profit throughout Northern California. We exist in a fast pace and dynamic environment with a start-up mentality and are looking for new team members that bring a similar passion.
Interested applicants who are organized should e-mail their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.