Let’s create a modern web experience together to drive your business.
Companies and Non-Profits large and small have outsourced their WordPress Web Design and Digital Marketing services to our experts
Whether you have a social media push, a paid AdWords campaign, or commercials and print, we help you devise the best strategy to capture those visitors and convert them into customers. By integrating various WordPress plugins, we can automate the processes of communicating with those leads, integrating them into databases, or simply notify you of the incoming lead.
Full-service WordPress design agency
- Digital Marketing Partner
- Understand your Marketing Goals and Objectives
- Target Audience and web persona analysis
- Brand guidance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Website Enhancements
- Integrated Functionality through APIs
- Keyword Analysis and recommendations
- Functionality Improvements
- Marketing direction for Calls to Action
With WordPress and our expertise, you get a functional and beautiful website
Full Content Management System
Controlled User Access for All Users
Search Engine Optimized
Integrated Schema to Support Snippets
Over 44,000 Plugin Applications available
Custom Web Design
Integrate 3rd Party APIs and data
Safe and Secure Data Hosting
We build WordPress websites with the latest and greatest technologies available
- We always start our WordPress projects on the latest version of WordPress, hosted on WPEngine, one of the leading WordPress hosting platforms available today. Time and again, they have been at the top of speed tests, resulting in better results for search engines. WPEngine also handles all backend WordPress updates, assuring your site has the most up to date security features available.
- We build our sites with the DIVI Theme Builder. This allows for ultimate customizations to your website, making it a unique experience. And it also allows us to quickly build beautiful sites, helping us meet stringent customer deadlines.
- Each website we build includes a set of specific plugins, designed to get your website found by potential customers, and easy for you to update as your business evolves.
- Customers need a fully mobile experience, and our sites are all mobile-friendly from the very beginning of the design phase. Most internet traffic happens on the phone, so we design specifically with that mobile experience in mind.
- Your business is not static, and your website shouldn’t be either. We are here as a support partner moving forward, helping your business not only have a beautiful website but making it successful for years to come.
Why is WordPress our preferred CMS for many website projects?
WordPress is not free from issues. We still get customers coming in our door, having us help them with their broken WordPress install. We explain to our customers to think of a website like a mechanical device; it needs maintenance. Technology is continually changing, and if you aren’t maintaining and updating your site, it will slowly perform worse and worse for you. WordPress needs maintenance. Different security holes get found, different technologies become outdated (see Flash), and user habits change (thanks to mobile devices). And your website needs to change with these trends. At Capitol Tech Solutions, we are your Sacramento web design partner that you can grow with through these issues and make sure you are always at the forefront of the latest technology trends.
We are very happy with the website. Being able to change the text and images myself is incredibly helpful, and it will be nice to finally show off our recent work.
See some of the WordPress projects we have worked on
We believe our work speaks for itself, and want to highlight some of our recent projects.
Pivot Marketing Agency<--/a-->
We would love the opportunity to partner with you to build your WordPress website. Contact us today to tell us your story.
WordPress Insights & News
Recently, a CTS employee researched the top web design companies in Sacramento and discovered that the average cost of building a website in this...
CTS Receives yet another Silver Davey Award for Web DesignCapitol Tech Solutions was recently presented with the prestigious 2018 Davey Award on...
3 Things you may not have considered when you decided to design your own website instead of hiring a professional firm
I’ll start by assuming a couple things: (1) you may be tech-savvy, but aren’t very comfortable working with website languages like HTML, CSS and...
More Digital Marketing Services We Offer
Start building your modern, mobile-ready WordPress website today.